Sunday, March 18, 2012

"Antiqued" lined paper & Stationery

Here's a digitally distressed, or
"antiqued" sheet of lined paper I made:


After completing my paper, I combined it
with 2 borders.  I think they'd make beautiful
stationery or journal pages...

 Spring Blossoms

Blue Floral

 ...or maybe they'd be a pretty
place for your Spring-cleaning "to-do" lists?

Here are my sources for the
"antiqued" lined paper:

*Shadowhouse Creations*
Softy aged sepia texture

*Altered Bits*
Grungy texture

Here are my sources, including those
mentioned above, for "Spring Blossoms"
and "Blue Floral:"

*Vintage Images*

*bumble button*
(I've used this graphic before... here)

These images are free
for your personal use ~ Enjoy!

I hope you can also use these images in your
own creations!  If you do, please leave a comment, as
I'd love to hear about it or see it ~ Thanks!

19 comments:

  1. Lovely and romantic pahes. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your digitally distressed paper, and the borders are gorgeous. I've pinned it to try later, and will let you know when I do. Thank you for sharing your sources...
    Blessings!
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geneva! Here's another site you may want to check out for free paper/grungy textures:

      http://lostandtaken.com/gallery/tag/paper

      The site is very easy to use, just click on categories to the right for all kinds of free textures...

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...these are so pretty, Megan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. Love your distressed paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the great freebies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh I used this as a background for my doodle. It's lovely paper, thanks <3
    Hope you don't mind (:
    here's the link: http://thedotjam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. obrigada anjinho ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Raquel Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is awesome, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Newbie in the world of clip art. This antiqued paper is the perfect solution for journalling spots in projects - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, there! I was searching for some artwork and stumbled across your wonderful website! Currently, I am designing a concert poster for an outreach that my church will be putting on the eastern area of Washington state during the summer as a part of a mission trip. I was hoping that it might be okay if I used one of these papers as a part of the background of this poster? It would be promoting an event that is 100% free. Thank you! --Katie from Calvary Chapel Eastside

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! Yes, absolutely you may use whatever you need for your poster!

      Delete
  12. These are amazing! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa