Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Vintage Easter Bunny & Chicks

"I think of the garden after the rain;
And hope to my heart comes singing,
At morn the cherry-blooms will be white,
And the Easter bells be ringing!"

~ Edna Dean Proctor ~


Hope you like how I've featured
this charming vintage Easter graphic!

Here are my sources for the tags:

*Free Digital Stamps*

*Altered Bits*
 
 My sources for the stationery,
in addition to what's listed above:

*MudBay Images*
1792 Farm Sale document

*The Graphics Fairy*
patterned back to an old photo

 *Vintage Images*
cherry tree blossoms 


I'm linking up with Knick of Time Tuesday 
Visit for all sorts of vintage treasures!
The tags and stationery are 
free for your personal use ~ enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just when I think it can not get any better....I have to eat my thoughts! this is over the top enchanting and I thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful easter tags and stationary too. Love it all and so does my little granddaughter. Thanks so much for sharing and for creating such wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan - these are FANTASTIC!!! You are very talented!!! Love the TAGS! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just precious. Thank you so much for you sweet gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU for these beautiful images! I'm going to print them out to put in some of my cards this month! I love them! Big hugs!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci pour ces belles images !
    Bonnes pâques !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I am just amazed at how beautiful these are! Thank you so much for making and sharing such beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa