Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Pretty Girl

“I believe in being strong
when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day,
and I believe in miracles."

~ Audrey Hepburn ~


I created this beautiful collage
(and selected this Audrey Hepburn quote)
with my sister-in-law, April, in mind.
Hope she likes it all as much as I do!

Here are the sources for my free graphics:

*The Graphics Fairy*

*The Background Fairy*

*Magic Moonlight Studio*

Thank you!!

Feel free to use this image in your personal art!
Just be sure to let me know what you've made
so I can hear about it or see it... 

I always love seeing what you've created!

11 comments:

  1. I really love the perfect quotes that you choose to accompany your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I am sure she will! the quote is quite profound and the picture is stunning!...and yes, I was being teased with primrose visions after seeing your beautiful art...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet :) April loves anything Audrey Hepburn (and actually resembles her too!), aqua & brown, and the photo of this girl (I used her once before in the Irish Blessings gift tags)...

      I'm glad we were both inspired by those primroses :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Megan - love this digi collage!!! It's darling! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke für die wunderbare Collage, liebe Megan.
    Liebe Grüße, Bärbel

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice! I love Audrey Hepburn too. The colors, I just adore the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you once again for the beautiful artwork that you place at our disposal. I am following your blog and I am always happy, once your blog header appears in my reading list! Have a nice weekend! Greets, Manu

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful work and the color is awesome.
    love the beautiful image and thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so very generous. I have not used this beautiful image as yet, but I certainly will -- I love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa