Friday, March 30, 2012

Sweet Girl & Spring Flowers

"It often happens to children
and sometimes to gardeners
that they are given gifts of value
of which they do not perceive
until much later."

~ Wayne Winterrowd ~


Isn't this graphic of a little girl
with her wheelbarrow so sweet?
I came up with a few options for you.
The tag above, and two graphics below,
which could be used as cards or a place for notes:
one version plain, and the other lined.



 Here are the ready-to-print options,
in the same order as above.



Here are the free sources I used:

*Vintage Images*
*The Graphics Fairy*

*Lilac & Lavender*

I also scanned a green fabric-lined book cover,
which I used as the frame around the cards.
Here is that 8"x8" image:


I do want to say... I'm unsure as to the age
of the little girl graphic.  It may be from the 1930's
or later and therefore not out of copyright.
That's why it's important to use these graphics
for personal use only.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. I'm going to borrow the above quote to add to a poem I just wrote after reading A Wonderful Day.
    Megan another stimulating and lovely gift you share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's so cute - thank you, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image. Thank you again for your sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Not only are you making great digital art but you are informing me of more digital art sites. Katharine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ,this is awseome, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hay,

    Ohhh..what a lovely blog.
    I will follow your blog.
    Please take a look into my world.

    Love from Marijke
    www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet!
    I hope to use these for cards to send to OPERATION WRITE HOME, for our troops overseas to send letters home to loved ones.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ein wunderbarer Frühlingsgruß ist dieses schöne Geschenk. Vielen Dank dafür, Megan.
    Liebe Grüße
    Bärbel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan, you are so talented, I love your creations. I love this girl and hope to make something using her soon, thank you.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are some of my favorites that you have made! Just the sweetness little girl! Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I *love* this little girl image...I used it recently, too, for a get well soon card...she's just adorable!! She makes such a wonderful graphic for those sweet little cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh es precioso Megan !!
    muchísimas gracias por estas imágenes tan bellas !!
    y por compartirlas con todos nosotros !!

    ** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
    .. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
    .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
    .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
    .* . * . /___\ * . . * dia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you everyone! I'm so glad you all enjoyed this sweet little gardener :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Megan, I couldn't find an email for you on your blog, so I am posting this in the comments. I made a card using your paper and this image and thought you might like to see it. Thanks again....

    http://papercreationsbypatti.blogspot.com/2012/04/floral-saturday.html
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like very much your designs.
    Thank you.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable, thanks for sharing..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always love your designs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa