Sunday, February 19, 2012

In the Garden ~ gift tags

"My garden of flowers is also
my garden of thoughts & dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers,
and the dreams are as beautiful."
~ Abram L. Urban ~


 I can't wait to actually start working
in my flower gardens... until then,
I'll settle for thoughts & dreams
of what it might become!

Here are my 
free image sources:

*The Graphics Fairy*

*Bumble Button*
(I digitally hand-colored this graphic)

*art-e-zine*

*Altered Bits*

Thank you!!

I'm linking these gift tags up with
The Graphics Fairy's Brag Monday!

It was hard to decide between these and my
Vanilla & Roses gift tags, but I just love
the garden house featured here!


These gift tags are free
for your personal use ~ please enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. Wow, they're lovely! Thank you for sharing, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, these a very lovely, can't wait to do them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful garden gift tags. Love all the vintage pretty tags you have made and thanks so much for sharing them. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you had a hard time choosing...they're both such *beautiful* tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you very much, really lovely these garden tags!!!
    Hugs, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Megan :)
    This little garden house has been one of my top favs from GFairy for a while - so happy to see it made up SO perfectly! Truly, well done you!

    Your blog is always beautiful, and a pleasure to visit.
    Very inspiring!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have spent a COMPLETE day wonderfully scouring your image source websites. Completely wonderful day. . . . Thank you so much for sharing your art and your sources.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muchas gracias por compartir hermosas imagenes!
    Abrazos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh very nice job never ;) thank you for sharing them

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa