Saturday, July 21, 2012

Vintage Desktop Background

This is the day the LORD has made.
We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

 i phone 320x480

 i pad 1024x1024

 1024x768

1280x800

1280x1024

I've thought about offering backgrounds in the past, but was
unsure of what screen sizes to offer.  I did a little research, and
came up with the most commonly used sizes.  

If you don't know what size you're using, go here to find out
instantly.  If your exact size isn't here, choose the one closest
and select the "stretch" option when installing ~ the 1280x800
version seemed to work well in most cases.  

Here are the free graphics
and sources used in my artwork:

*The Feathered Nest*

*The Graphics Fairy*

*Vintage Ephemera*
French script, 1816

*Dafont.com*
Jugend WF font

Since this is new for me, I'd appreciate
whatever feedback you can offer!

Thank you!
Have a blessed day!!

12 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite verses!♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally awesome!!!! Thank you so much. I just love your designs, and am so happy to have such a beautiful background. I hope you make more. I love the shabby chic, victorian look with the scripture, right up my alley, thanks again. Hugs, Rea

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 23, 2012

    This is really wonderful and love the verse on the beautiful background. Would love to see more of these too. Really great on the different size of the backgrounds. Thanks for all the wonderful stuff you create and share. Have a really great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 24, 2012

    Thank you for sharing this beautiful image.

    Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 24, 2012

    Very nice. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, love them. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolute treat to come and visit your blog... it's been way too long since I've been by.

    So enjoyed seeing your beautiful designs and the lovely thoughts and quotes you've shared.

    Wishing you glimpses of heaven in unexpected places......

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS... love the Mother Teresa quote you have below.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJuly 26, 2012

    I love your images. I LOVE that you use scripture. Thanks so much for your time, effort and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another wonderful gift found on your site. I love the backgrounds that you've created. I found this one that is better for my room's colors. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you I love your art and this is my favorite quote.

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa