Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Greatest Glow

"When we recall Christmas past,
we usually find that the simplest things
~ not the great occasions ~ give off
the greatest glow of happiness."

~ Bob Hope ~
Gold Merry Christmas



Silver Merry Christmas



Hope you like the silver & gold glitter
in these images
!  Please note that I've also
included
the quote
featured at the top of
this post on the printables!


Here are the sources for the free graphics,
photos, and template used in my artwork:

*Aquastock on DeviantART*
Gold glitter paper ~ stock photo

*Bird's Cards*
Label set 4
(used first image as my template)


*Tuck DB Postcards*
Holly leaves & berries

*The Vintage Moth*
Victorian ornament

*Lilac & Lavender*
Letter and postmark stationery

*Altered Bits*


I sincerely thank you
for stopping by!!

10 comments:

  1. They are so very beautiful, THANKYOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for all the beautiful images.
    greetings from ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how beautiful! The glitter adds such a festive touch!♥ Thank you, Megan.: ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the bling - my favorite element to add to anything standing still. Thank you so much!
    Blessings-
    tabithagrace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You sooooooooooo much for these beautiful images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you have both gold and silver. Beautiful images as always Megan. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous, Megan. Thanks so much.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Megan!
    I used one of this images in my blog to wish a Merry Christmas to anyone who visits me. Thank you for the lovely pictures that you provide us. Sorry for my english.
    Kiss
    Milai

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa