Friday, November 23, 2012

A Wintry Flower

“I wish I might a rose-bud grow
And thou wouldst cull me from the bower.
To place me on that breast of snow
Where I should bloom a wintry flower."

~ Terry Cooke ~
"The color of springtime is in the flowers;
the color of winter is in the imagination."
 
~ Terri Guillemets ~
 
 
Here are the free graphics
used in my artwork:

*Vintage Images*
Red rose

*Tuck DB Postcards*

*The Graphics Fairy*
Back of an old photograph


Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!!
Thank you for stopping by!


13 comments:

  1. Wonderful Rose Tags!
    And wonderful words!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags!! Thank you very much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I love seeing roses paired with winter and Christmas. I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s a wonderful design! I love very much the roses and the colors you have chosen.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you...roses are my favorite, but all the images you put up I save..they are all so pretty....do you know HOW I can save the quotes? I am having a hard time with those and would like to save those if possible...thank your for everything you do for all of us...blessings, victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tags... and quotations! Thank you, Megan.: ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful rose tags. Thanks so much for sharing them. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muito obrigada por compartilhá-los!!!! Beijos e fica com Deus!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obrigada por tanta generosidade. Belíssimo trabalho, Amo, Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, this is so beautiful!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  12. This Very Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa