Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas & Winter Clipart 2

Inspiration often originates in the most unlikely places...  

Last night, as I sat with my blank sheet of paper, black marker poised, I happened to look up and notice an old strainer sitting on my counter.

It's got a pretty star pattern... that's where this collection of clip art originated... from a strainer.

Take a fresh look at what surrounds you everyday... you never know what could come of it!

I hope you enjoy my 2nd collection of














Saving Instructions:
Right click and select 'view image.'
Click again to enlarge the picture.
Select 'save image as' to save to your computer.
Thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the source of your inspiration almost as much as your fabulous clip art! Just lovely, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa