Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pitcher & Simple Country Bouquet



I love enamelware pitchers. Add
a simple country bouquet, and you
have a real thing of beauty.


I'm patiently waiting for the perfect pitcher, so I can
have a bouquet like this on my kitchen table. Until then,
 milk glass vases and mason jars will do just fine.


Here are the free graphics
& sources
used in my artwork:


*Antique Images*
Enamelware pitcher

*Flickr: perpetualplum*
Umbel illustration, 1917

*Shadowhouse Creations*
Softly aged sepia texture

*Lilac & Lavender*
Berry Seed Co. ephemera


Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful Megan. I have one that was my husbands grandmothers.I purchased the pitcher first at an auction, then a few years later the basin at another family auction.
    Enjoy the search and the thrill of the hunt...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucy! I think I saw your bowl & pitcher in a recent pic of your laundry room? Very nice... never would've known they weren't a set. I love having something to look for :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sweet tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images, as usual.
    Merci from France.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything posted here is this blog is awesome you are awesome

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa