Monday, December 17, 2012

2013 Calendar ~ Vintage Lilacs

The spring is fresh and fearless
And every leaf is new,
The world is brimmed with moonlight,
 
The lilac brimmed with dew.

~ Sara Teasdale, exerpt from May Night, 1920 ~


I found this Vintage 2013 Printable Calendar 
at Call Me Victorian yesterday ~ truly beautiful site.  I love the graphics and fonts used in the calendar.  Hope you like how I've paired it with these pretty lilacs from a 1908 postcard.

 
Free for personal use ~ please enjoy!
Thank you for stopping by!!

"Approach the New Year
with resolve to find the opportunities
hidden in each new day."
 

~ Michael Josephson
~

15 comments:

  1. OOh, this is lovely, thank you. Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful calendar! Thanks for sharing!
    HAve a wonderful 4th Adventweek!
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much !!!
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, nicely done. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan

    This is gorgeous! I am currently finishing off a calendar i made using some of your printables...will mail you a link to my blog post as soon as the calendars have been received by the recipients.

    I love your work..thanks ever so much for sharing

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful. I like your design.
    Thank you very much.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely, Megan! Thank you.: ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

  8. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you so much for your generosity and talents with the images you share. I really do appreciate the effort that goes in to your work.

    Cheers Chris NZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I get desk top calendars for my computer at Call Me Victorian. I love having the dates nearby when I need them. Thanks for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing, it looks lovely!!!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, love your victorian calender, in fact love anything vintage, thanks a bunch...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful Megan! Thank you for sharing my friend. August

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tres beau calendrier, beau travail, bonne journée.
    CHRISTELLE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa