Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Tea" lights

I love simple decorating ideas.  I love them even more when they're inexpensive... like this one.  All you need are two items: an old teacup, and a votive or tea light candle... and the match to light it I suppose.  Place the candle inside, and there you have it!


It's nice to be able to move them around if you want a little more accent lighting.


Here I moved one to highlight a photograph of my Grandma Leasure.


Gather them together as a table centerpiece...


These are just a few of my suggestions... have fun displaying your own "tea" lights! 

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 10, 2011

    Such great ideas and so pretty the way you displayed your items. Thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoyed the hamburger pie and thank you for trying my recipes and being a part of my site. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by! The hamburger pie was great. Just printed out several of your recipes for my mom to try also. I'm sure that means more good reviews coming your way! Thanks again, and you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa