Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Song in Spring


O little buds all bourgeoning with Spring,
You hold my winter in forgetfulness;
Without my window, lilac branches swing,
Within my gate I hear a robin sing...
O little laughing blooms that lift and bless!



Printable sheet of 6 tags ~ spring blossoms and branches.

Printable sheet of lilac, lined 4"x5" note papers.

Printable sheet of 10 tags ~ spring blossoms and lace.


So blow the breezes in a soft caress,
Blowing my dreams upon a swallow's wing;
O little merry buds, in dappled dress,
You fill my heart with very wantonness...
O little buds all bourgeoning with Spring!


~ Jessie B. Rittenhouse ~



Here are the free graphics
& sources used in my artwork:


*Tuck DB*
Lilac postcard
Lilac bunch & ribbon
Forget-me-nots
Red hawthorn branch


*UFDC*
Starburst pattern endpaper

*Vintage Images*
Cherry or apple blossoms

*Old Design Shop*
Aged paper texture

Thank you for stopping by...
I appreciate your visit!

17 comments:

  1. Spring! Wonderful! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Priscilla! Yes, spring fever is going around!!

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! Thanks for sharing! Blessings From Bama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Felecia! I'm happy to share :)

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful Megan, thank you : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, Megan - the graphics and the poem. Thank you for sharing this uplifting post today.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these lovely tags. You tags are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these - glad you're back in action! Thank you!

    D : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are so pretty. A lovely poem to celebrate the coming Spring.

    I must tell you that I stopped by your blog the other day and took some time to read a few your older posts. I came away feeling as if something on the inside had filled... something I didn't realize was even empty. I felt you were one of God's gifts to me that day. I didn't leave comments then, but I wanted you to know...

    Sending sweet wishes for a beautiful day....
    Brenda
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, Megan! What gorgeous flowers! Their sweetness and softness make me realize just how anxious for spring I am!

    Thank you for the tag options and the notepaper... and for the poems, too; how lovely they are. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much. The pictures and the poems are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - thanks so much Megan
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! I can almost smell the lilacs! I came across your blog recently and can't tell you how much I enjoy everything you have created! What a gift you share! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have just spent at least 2 (very pleasurable and inspiring) hours reading some of your posts and poetry and saving some of your gorgeous printables. Thank you so much for taking the time to share. I am truely grateful. Hugs, Maz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your beautiful tags and note paper feel like Spring! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear! It's been a while since we've heard from you - are you well??? I pray you'll be back to us again soon - you are missed!!!!!

    I love Spring, we don't get much of it in Florida. I miss Lilacs, Lily of the Valley, Daffodils, Forsythia & Tulips. Hope Spring brings you much joy! D : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many thanks, Megan, for these lovely tags! They are MUCH appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa